18.7.13

kids, trees & glue, workshop Montessori school

Music by Lisa Hannigan _ Lille

This is one of my favourite relaxed songs, Lisa Hannigan has an amazing voice and in this video watching at the pop-up books lures me until the end as a child listening to a story... 



When I was a child, I barely remember too many things about my school, the most I can remember is... it was soooooo big... for a 3 years old little girl. I loved playing outside on the playground during breaks and luch time, and everytime comes into my mind... the high high trees! 
So look at these Ice pops! what a great idea! imagine your children making their own ice pops with pine branches... and you will find some of them, for sure, along the mediterranean sea ;)


kishboo's pic at montessori workshop

I've never prepared before a workshop for children as young as them... between 3 /6 years old. It was a challenge, not only i was thinking about what are the things they like and they recognize but also if they could be distracted during 1 hour!!!
So.. I thought about those trees I have had in my mind during years and they will be ;) And because it's summer time... and i'm enjoying a mediterranean one, an image came into my mind, myself sleeping in pine trees' shade and listening to cicadas songs.
Children can recognize a tree and they can reproduce it if you show them a sample.
Cut, cut, draw and glue! 


kishboo's pic at montessori workshop

Look at all these beauties! They are all trees! no matter what's the final shape but when you watch at them your brain thinks about trees! :D
So.... well done kids!!! 
ps: mine is hidden between theirs :P



kishboo's pic how to make the trees

And here you have the sample! I thought what would be easier for that childre age, and if i were they i could make it by my own watching at the sample....
So they had to use scissors, glue, cardboard, strips of colorful - pattern paper. Circles, triangles, squares they know those shapes and then they can reproduce it!
So that's all my friends! A workshop that can help you for an hour with your children!! :D

-------------------------
Y dónde puedes encontrar un montón de papeles súper monos en Valencia... pues en Bámbola! Ubicada en la calle Burriana 5, además Lola os atenderá estupendamente!! :D

IMPORTANTE!!
Si estás intersado/a en un taller con kishboo... contacta en mi email kishboo@gmail.com


2 comments: