19.3.13

Cozy Market, Molly Market

Music by_ Mickey & Sylvia_ Love is strange

If I think about the Molly Market in Madrid, cherry cheese cake comes into my mind at he moment when I am able to dance "Love is strange" surrounded by the warm and cozy place where the market was developed at, the HUB Madrid.


I'm sure this picture is a big draw that keep your attention... even you can bake it,the recipe's link is attached.

Kishboo cell's picture
The HUB Madrid is a coworking space located in the neighbourhood called "las letras" in Madrid. Just besides the HUB It is the amazing building La caixa forum Madrid. So, just the location was ideal. I had time to go around and check all the museums in that hood as the Museo del Prado, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza and the old books sellers market close to it, that I discovered.


The Molly Market perfectly matchs with this restored place, a former car - repair garage. A wide entrance allows to start the market on the very beginning, making a call to the street walkers.


Molly Market's pic + Kishboo cell's picture
The slight renovation is perfect, it gives an old image and creates a cozy place. Leaving the old windows, cleanin up walls, changing the old flooring and replacing it by wooden flooring. 
I loved the old advertising that remains on the wall.



 Kishboo cell's picture
And the lihgt, the feature of this place that caught me :D Bright, clean and white light perfect for a handmade market that comes from a huge skylight along the ceiling .


After all this walk trough the place, the market is all about the organizers Jade and Rocío, they are always attentive and thoughtful, trying to help all the vendors any time we needed. And of course all the crafters who were there. THANK you all.
I had the pleasure to meet some new and amazing crafters, it's really nice to discover new talents, such as Marta, Rubén, Belén, Elena, Gabriela ....Sorry if I don't remember all the names... I am not good enough with names... ;) It was full of really nice brands! :D


 Kishboo cell's picture
I always like having fun at the Markets meeting crafters, new kishboo pieces' owners and talking to them about my creations.
So thanks so much to everyone for coming by to the Molly Market, stopping by Kishboo little stand and looking forward to meeting you again!

Hey don't leave yet! there's more! A cute video shot by Rubén! from... Vacía La Nevera :D


1 comment: