22.2.13

White, Bright, Light yourself

Music by L.A _ stop the clocks

When I think in a white space... everything is quite, it's like catching a piece of time, you can stop it in your mind.... It is why I chose that song... Now clear your mind, open a window and let it come in...

As everyone knows... we cannot think without the amount of sugar that our brain needs... so at least, I will try to post a recipe just for that! :D


Coconut Chiffon Cake with Roasted Pineapple _ Rapsberry cupcakes





I have found this week this amazing picture, and what was my surpise when I figured out that the artist built this village as a copy of his home town. The surreal image lured me to start thinking about this white post.


Artist _ Zander Olsen
Working with the lanscape is one of the most powerful tools for this photographer when his interventions look sometimes as a post production image, wrapping trees, white lines mark out and construct a disturbing visual that attracks you more to keep on watching.




Whimsical image that comes from a different reality. 



When I think in a workspace this the ideal reference, where anything is disturbing you to think, to create, and you can focus on your desk, White, Bright and full of light.





I felt in love with the first collection that they created for Foscarini, when I first saw them I thought, Oh my... they never wanted to convert the faceted shapes in the 3D program... and I do love it! 



As a handmade lover it's impossible not to post a delightful piece, and since I discovered this studio I like it a lot! how the simplicity, thing that is a must for me.... leads you to something beautiful and useful as these white bottles, I can imagine them full of the liquid gold...  olive oil! :D



Visual and straight to the point, bolws with vegetable shapes, element that would be found in any kitchen take their own shape and are waiting for your dishes to be served! 



And here it comes... the master piece.... since I've found this piece out I loved it, not only because I met the artist but she is very talented creating "spinning" photographies, where the threads will be sew in your mind.


Now it's your time... close your eyes and clear your mind..... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment